Welcome to my blog about Art, Books, Writing and Travel.
My aim is to inspire you to love the arts and travel as much as I do.
Wherever you are in the world there should be something here to inspire you, make you smile or curious to find out more.
We will get on like a house on fire if you are someone –
– aspiring to achieve a balanced lifestyle
– with a desire to learn more, whether they are already informed or not, about art, literature and travel
– who isn’t scared to try new things, although they may need a bit of hand holding to push their own boundaries
– who believes in equality and will make the ethical choice when it’s open to them
– who works hard for their income and wants to use it well
– who knows how it feels to laugh until you cry
– who knows a bookcase can NEVER be too big
– who knows their home, and their rucksack really could be smaller
– with the enthusiasm to share
About me! I’ll share:
– writing, book reviews and all things literary
– photography, images and art
– people or places you may wish to connect with
– experiences and encounters that shape memories, including reviews of places I’ve been lucky enough to visit
– information to widen your horizons
– encouragement to be curious and learn more
Don’t leave me here all alone!! Join me on social media too, you’ll find the links here: contact page
To keep this site free and to support my writing I will also share discounts, offers and exclusive deals If you click through my ads or shopping links I may get a small commission. The cost to you will be the same as direct sales or maybe less! Win – Win!!