Hello, well here it is Easter Friday so a chance to chill out and watch movies. I have to say the quality of TV movies has dropped often old repeats of tv shows prevails. This maybe why the net films sites are taking over, with the cash strapped or morality decisions making people move away from the main global subscription channels.
I would love you to post:
- Your favourite film for a Friday Bank Holiday afternoon
- Who would you like to watch it with, and why?
- The Prince and the Showgirl
- I adore the bottle of the Director to film Marilyn all the way through (almost) in just one frock.
- I’d love to watch it with Marilyn and discuss how she felt about the apparent bullying of Olivier
ps. picture credit classichollywoodcentral.com